About the Practitioner
I have 15 years experience as an acupuncturist in private practice. I am accredited with the Australian Acupuncutre and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) and I am government registered under APHRA. Since 2006 I have been undertaking studies in Process Oriented Psychology or Process Work. I am due to complete my M.A. in Process Work in May 2015. I am a keen bush walker and a mindfulness practitioner. I have also been a painter all my life, holding exhibitions and teaching creative practice.
I’m interested in you as a whole person. What’s happening in your life? What are you going through? What are you experiencing in you body? What about your night time dreams? I use my skills to help you on physical, emotional and spiritual levels. Acupuncture works on a physical and energetic level to strengthen your life force and help its overall flow. As an artist and psychotherapist, I also make available creative awareness methods to help discover the wisdom our bodies have to offer. Our bodies are not separate from us. Conflict between our identity and our body escalates if we don’t try to understand our whole selves. Through understanding and awareness, resolutions are found and new paths are unveiled.
- B.A. Visual Arts – City Art Institute, Sydney 1983-85
- Diploma of Therapeutic Massage – ACT College of Natural Therapies, Canberra 1992-93
- Diploma of Applied Science Acupuncture – SA College of Natural and Traditional Medicine, Adelaide 1995-98
- Certificate of Process Oriented Psycology – Australian and New Zealand Process Oriented Psychology (ANZPOP), Australia 2006-08
- Master of Arts Process Work – ANZPOP and Process Work Institute, Portland, OR, USA 2006-15
- Australian Acupuncutre and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- APHRA Registered Acupuncturist
Health Fund Status
218 Glen Osmond Road Fullarton, SA 5063
0422 454 966
Acupuncture testimonials are not allowed due to APHRA regulations.