Kinesiology uses a simple non-invasive muscle test is used to link into the biofeedback system of the body in order to gain information regarding where stress is affecting the system and how the body can best be assisted to correct itself. Kinesiology works to bring the energy system into balance which then allows the body /brain to correct itself. A union of the Chinese Meridian system and western muscle monitoring techniques, Kinesiology can help with many different issues including pain, anxiety, stress, sensitivities, behavioural and learning disorders. Kinesiology can safely be used with and enhance outcomes of other treatments.
- Certificate Lymph Taping (Medical Taping Concepts 2012)
- Low Level Laser Safety Training (Device Technologies 2012)
- Oncology Massage Module 1 & 2 (2008 & 2010)
- Diploma Remedial Massage HLT50307 (Natural Health Academy 2009)
- Participant facilitator training The Gawler Foundation’s ‘Living Well’ Cancer,Healing Wellbeing Program (2008)
- Certified Dr. Vodder Manual Lymph Drainage and Combined Decongestive Therapist ( 2005)
- Certificate lV in Massage (The Massage Study Centre 2004)